Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
Coupons and yearld Credit Refunds
After the order has been refunded, the coupons and yearld Credits will be refunded to your account and can be used again within the effective dates.
For bundle orders that contain discounted products, refunds can only be processed for the entire order. Customers are not permitted to process separate refunds for individual products in a bundle deal.
You can request our Replacement Service:
- Within 15 calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
- Within 15 calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
Replacement Service will not be provided where:
- Service is requested more than 15 calendar days after receiving a product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase, receipts, or invoices are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- A product sent to yearld for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error.
- A product is found to have no defects after all appropriate tests are conducted by yearld.
- Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels or serial numbers show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage is caused by uncontrollable external factors, including fires, floods, high winds, or lightning strikes.
- Received product has not been sent back to yearld 7 calendar days after replacement confirmation from yearld.
- Proof of damage during transit issued by the carrier cannot be provided.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
yearld shall be responsible for the two-way replacement freight for any products sent in for replacement due to performance faults.